Feel free to tell me in the comments how awesome the movie is!
PS - Because I'm a super multi-tasker, I'm also over at Arlee Bird's Tossing it Out today, talking about stop motion videos :-)
~ ~ ~
And I got tagged!
Daisy Carter from Fresh as a Daisy and Madeleine Maddocks from Scribble and Edit have both tagged me in the Lucky Seven game :-)
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating.
This is from an MS I haven't looked at in nearly a year. I promise I didn't cheat. I'm just glad there was some interesting conversation happening on page 77! (In case you're confused, the MC is talking to Seth, but the character Max is also in the room.)
“I’ll have you know that there is no world that exists where I could possibly have been attracted to you.” She glanced quickly at Max, who was watching them from the comfort of his chair. He was now lounging sideways, his hands behind his head and his feet propped up on the armrest of Seth’s chair.
Seth laughed loudly. “Your passionate denial is amusing.” He reached over and ran a finger slowly down her cheek. “I could have you if I wanted, and any other girl too,” he boasted.
~ ~ ~
And I got an award!
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Animal: Tough choice. I'm gonna go with Scrat from Ice Age.
- Favorite Number: 13. It's supposedly unlucky, but I was born on the 13th :-)
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Fruit juice
- Facebook or Twitter: Hmm. If I had to choose to only use one forever... Ugh, no, I can't choose. They serve different purposes! Okay fine. Facebook.
- My Passions: Reading, writing, family, friends, God (not necessarily in that order!)
- Getting or Giving Presents: Giving. Especially when I know the person well and it's something I KNOW they will love!
- Favorite Pattern: Something with curly-flowery-leafy vectors.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Friday. Duh!
- Favorite Flower: Um ... the red ones?