Wait! Stop! Where are you going?!
Okay, so here's the deal: I answer 11 questions from Kathleen, then I tag 11 people and ask them my own 11 questions. Here we go...
1. On average, how often do you look in a mirror (practicing faces for your writing does count!)?
Wait, so when I'm putting cream/makeup on my face, every time I look away and then back in the mirror, does that count as a separate occasion? How about checking out my hair in the ancient blank computer screen that sits on my desk at school?
Answer: no freakin' idea!
2. What is your weirdest/strangest/most interesting habit? Be honest!
Um... When I'm thinking I often hook the underside of my tongue ring over my bottom teeth. I try not to do that when standing in front of a class full of students, though!
3. If you could go anywhere in the UNIVERSE, where would it be and why? (Fictional places are totally part of the universe.)
There is one thing I want to see before I die and that is the Northern Lights. Sorry, I know that's still on this planet, but outer space kinda scares me!
4. What fictional character do you hate with a passion?
Hmm... President Snow from The Hunger Games books.
5. Upon landing on a deserted tropical island, you realize you have only one thing to help you survive! What is it?
My Kindle! And it would have a magical everlasting battery.
6. What do you hoard collect?
I don't think I technically hoard anything, but the closest thing would be books. There's nothing else I have in such vast quantities!
7. You’ve just landed on a brand new, never-before-discovered planet. What do you name it?
Rachel's Planet of Awesomeness?
Okay... The One With The Purple Rings.
8. Fill in the blank: I am proud of myself for _______________.
... reaching the final word on that 120 000 word novel! (which I have yet to inflict upon the reading world)
9. You have half an hour to cook a meal for your family/friends/people. What do you make?
Half an hour? Seriously?! Probably pasta mixed in with whatever bottled pasta sauce I can find in the cupboard! Plus fresh herbs from the garden.
10. You’ve just been asked to give an impromptu speech on any subject. What do you talk about?
Um... social media? High school mathematics? I feel I know quite a lot about those two subjects at the moment!
11. Is there life beyond our planet?
Like I said before, outer space (and in particular, aliens) kinda scares me. So I'm sort of hoping there's no other life out there!
~ ~ ~
All right, I shall be tagging 11 people I have recently followed through the Writers' Platform-Building Campagin:
And here are your 11 questions:
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. What was your favourite book as a child?
3. eBooks or paper books?
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
5. What song is currently stuck in your head?
6. What fictional character do you most resemble?
7. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. Are you a full-time writer or do you have some other day job?
10. Which book would you pick up first: awesome cover or super cool title?
11. Cream or ice-cream?
Looking forward to seeing your answers!